< Apartment

Beautiful Green Residential at Essence Darmawangsa

Beautiful Green Residential at Essence Darmawangsa

Apartment

6221739833

inhouse@essencedarmawangsa.com

Having a residential at elite area is a dream for some people. Essence Apartment is one of the exclusive residential located in Darmawangsa elite area. Not only the area, Essence Apartment also offers a luxury and strategic accommodation. It has four towers, which are Eminence Tower, South Tower, East Tower, and North Tower. These towers have a good security system, complete with private lift on each unit to make sure your privacy safe.

Located on 5.2 hectares of land, Essence Apartment keeps the environment green with building the apartment on only 25% parts of the land. While the other 75% is filled with trees and gardens to keep it green and shady. The apartment units use a combination of modern and classic elegant design with the materials showing its luxuriousness. Each of the unit is sold semi-furnished so you can still decorate it as your wish.

The facility provided is also complete, such as clubhouse, tennis court, sauna, minimarket, café, business district, laundry, to maid and handyman service. Not only for residential, Essence Apartment can also be an investment for you who are interested, since the elite and strategic location can make property price increases every year.

Address

Jl. Darmawangsa X No. 86, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12160, Indonesia


E-mail Address

inhouse@essencedarmawangsa.com


Phone

6221739833


Fax

62217399657


SEE MAP