CHATIME Indonesia App offers a practical way to shop for drinks, queue-free, non-cash transaction, and of course contactless so that it is safer during a pandemic.
Photo source: abc10.com
A Taiwanese tea drink brand which is very popular in Indonesia, CHATIME recently launched an app called CHATIME Indonesia App.
"CHATIME is committed to continuing to bring new innovations to customers, both in products and services. This time we launched a service that combines shopping needs of millennials who are CHATIME's biggest customers," said Director of CHATIME, Devin Widya Krisnadi in a press release, Friday (11 / 9/2020), reported from Kompas.com.
Devin explained that CHATIME Indonesia App offers a practical way to shop for drinks, queue-free, non-cash transaction, and of course contactless so that it is safer during a pandemic like today.
How to use CHATIME Indonesia App is quite easy, here are the steps:
- Download CHATIME Indonesia app on Google Play or App Store.
- Then register. Select "I'm not a special tea member yet" if you are not a member, or select "I'm a special tea member" if you are a Chatime member.
- Enter your personal data such as your name, phone number, email, etc.
- You will receive a verification email containing a code. Enter the code on the app page.
- You can enter your address or skip it.
- Select Order Now if you want to order drinks. Decide on the type of delivery you want. You can choose Pick Up or Delivery.
- Determine the time of ordering. You can choose today or tomorrow, and enter the time you want. After that, select the location of the nearest outlet.
- You can choose from more than 60 Chatime drinks including toppings, cup sizes, sugar and ice measures.
- The last, you can pay in non-cash, with bank transfer option, E-Payment (Gopay and OVO) or credit card.
Especially for special tea member, you can access your member card through the app to get pointea. You can collect as many points as possible, and then exchange them for drinks or Chatime merchandise.