Photo source: Pixabay
Those of you who are accustomed to dealing with files, may not find it difficult if you have to convert PDF files to word to correct them if something goes wrong or there are some things that need to be added. The PDF format is still being the most favorite file format because it is lightweight, has many features, and can be locked with password so it's not easy to copy and paste.
For those of you who still don't understand how to convert PDF files to word, this time Check In Jakarta will share the tricks through a website, softwares on laptop, or an app on smartphone. Here's how:
A. How to convert PDF files to Word with Adobe Acrobat
- Open a PDF file using Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Click the Export PDF function on the right side.
- Select Microsoft Word to export format, then select word document, and click Export.
- If the PDF file contains a scanned page, Adobe Acrobat will automatically run the text function.
- Save the word file in DOC or DOCX format.
B. How to convert PDF files to word via website
Currently there are many sites that provide online conversion services, one of which is quite popular is PDF Online. Here's how:
- After the site opens, click Upload a File to Convert.
- Select the PDF file you want to convert to word format.
- Wait until the file upload process is complete. It usually takes longer if the file contains images or tables
- After the upload process is complete, click Download and select Download Word File.
- Word files are available in RTF format and can be edited.
C. How to convert PDF files to word via laptop
This method is perfect if you frequently edit files so you don't have to go back and forth between online sites. One of the recommended softwares is Icecream PDF Converter. Here's how:
- Open the software and click From PDF.
- After that, click Add PDF File and select the file to convert.
- Select the doc format, then click Convert.
- Wait for the conversion process to complete, then click Open Folder.
D. How to convert PDF files to word via smartphone
Just like on laptop, to be able to convert PDF files to Word, you have to download an app first. One of them that you can try is PDF Conversion Suite. Here's how:
- Open the app and click Convert PDF to Word.
- Click Open From and select the PDF file to convert.
Wait for the process to finish and the Word file is ready to use.