Photo source: The Verge
The video conferencing app is currently becoming a mainstay app for both workers and students during the COVID-19 pandemic who have to work and study from home. One app that is used quite often is Google Meet which was formerly named Google Hangouts.
Google Meet offers Hangouts features that make it easier for users to access video conferencing for up to 10,000 people for one domain and 250 participants per class for big meeting. Then, how to use it? See below!
- Download Google Meet app on Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and click '+' to start the meeting and click the 'keyoard' icon to enter the meeting code that you want.
- After that, enter the meeting title and click 'Join a Meeting'.
In addition to the method above, starting a meeting on Google Meet can also be done via Gmail by clicking on access info the invitee has sent via Gmail before.
- Open Google Meet.
- Then, click 'Join or Start a Meeting'.
- Specify the title and select 'Continue'.
- Then, click 'Join Now'.
- After starting, add participants by clicking the person and plus icon.
- In the invitation section, enter the name, email address and click 'Send an Invitation'.