Photo credit: Check In Jakarta doc. / Isny (2018)
Who misses Ragunan Zoo? You surely know, the favorite zoo of Jakartans has been opened since 20 June 2020. If you want to visit Ragunan Zoo during this new normal period, then you should read the latest rules below! Do not forget! Ragunan Zoo is open from Tuesday to Sunday, starting at 08.00 to 13.00 WIB.
1. You are required to register online before visiting the zoo via bit.ly/PesantiketTMR. Registration is open a day before your visit. You cannot register several days or a week before your visit. Maximum number of visitors is 2000 people per day. If you have registered but can’t come, then your registration will be expired.
2. Complete the form. Include a photo of your ID or KTP (DKI Jakarta ID is a must). When visiting, do not forget to bring your registration proof on your smartphone and show your registered ID to the officer.
3. Visit by the day you’ve been registered. Before entering, show your registration proof or DKI Jakarta ID at the registration window.
4. Buy a Jackcard or top-up your balance (for those who already have a Jakcard) to pay for an entrance ticket to Ragunan Zoo.
5. Follow the rules of health protocols during your visit at Ragunan Zoo including visitors must be in good health, must wearing a mask, must bring a hand sanitizer, and apply social distancing. Officers will also check body temperature of each visitor.
6. For the time being, Ragunan Zoo also prohibit visits for people who are vulnerable to COVID-19 transmission, such as children aged 0 to 9 years, pregnant women, and people aged over 60 years.