Coronavirus outbreak or COVID-19 has become major attention of the world community, not least in Indonesia. Many Indonesians become panick after several Indonesian citizens tested positive for COVID-19. Yet actually, people do not need to panic excessively if they always maintain health, routinely wash their hands, and avoid crowds.
Couple weeks ago, World Health Organization (WHO) gave tips on proper hand washing using soap and water. Reporting from NHS website, these are the steps:
1. Wet your hands with water.
2. Apply enough soap to cover your hands.
3. Rub your hands together.
4. Use one hand to rub the back of the other hand and clean in between the fingers. Do the same with the other hand.
5. Rub your hands together and clean in between your fingers.
6. Rub the back of your fingers against your palms.
7. Rub your thumb using your other hand. Do the same with the other thumb.
8. Rub the tips of your fingers on the palm of your other hand. Do the same with other hand.
9. Rinse your hands with water.
10. Dry your hands completely with a disposable towel or tissue.
11. Use the disposable towel or tissue to turn off the tap.
Sounds like a hassle, but if it's done it's not like what you imagined. These stages of proper hand washing only takes about 20 seconds.
Top photo credit: pixabay.com/users/JKerner
By Isny Dewi R | 13 August 2020
By Eskanisa R | 13 August 2020
By Eskanisa R | 10 August 2020
By Eskanisa R | 05 August 2020