Ideal way to get more money from these easy-to-make popular light-bites on TikTok.
1. Banoffee Oreo Regal
Mouth-watering dessert box with simple ingredients!
4 bananas (cut diagonally)
230 gr Regal
274 gr Oreo
200 gr instant whipped cream
125 ml sweet condensed milk
100 gr butter (for Dulce de Leche)
57 gr/4 tbsp butter (for biscuit)
200 gr sugar
200 ml cold water (for whipped cream)
Salt to taste
1. Dulce de Leche: cook mixture of sugar and butter over low heat using non-sticky pan, stir well.
2. Prepare brush and water, wet the edges of pan to ensure caramel (Dulce de Leche) not burn.
3. Add sweet condensed milk once caramel turn brown, stir well until thicken.
4. Turn off the heat, add pinch of salt, and stir again. Set aside until cool.
5. Separate Oreo cream filling for whipped cream mixture. Make crumbs with Oreo and Regal.
6. Place both crumbs in separate bowls.\
7. Heat 4 tbsp margarine, pour over crumbs, and stir well.
8. Make whipped cream with cold water using medium speed mixer, add Oreo cream filling, stir with high speed then set aside.
9. Cut all bananas thinly, set aside.
10. Prepare serving box or any container, add Regal as first layer, put some bananas over the Regal, coated with Dulce de Leche, topped with whipped cream and Oreo crumbs. Repeat each layer until all ingredients used.
11. Tastes best when served cold.
2. Mayo Risoles
One of people’s favourite snacks while served with chili sauce or cayenne!
300 gr all-purpose flour
450 ml milk
4 tbsp margarine
¾ tsp salt
¾ tsp tasting powder
250 gr mayonnaise
7 sausages (diced)
6 hard-boiled eggs (sliced 6 parts per egg)
70 gr cheddar cheese (grated)
For crunchy skin:
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
1. Risoles’ skin: mix flour, eggs, milk, salt and tasting powder, stir well. Add heated margarine, stir again. If you find perfect consistency yet, you can add some milk or water. Set aside for 15 minutes before cooking.
2. Heat a non-stick pan (low heat) with a little oil. Pour batter, spread by rotating the pan until dough covering pan. Cook until you see bubbles from on top of the dough. Repeat until all batter used.
3. Mix all filling ingredients; mayonnaise, sausages, boiled eggs and grated cheese, put all over the risoles’ skin until all filling used.
4. Dip risoles into beaten eggs, roll over bread crumbs.
5. Can be immediately fried or put on freezer for months before served.
6. When frying, ensure the oil is hot to get crunchy skin texture and tender filling on the inside.
7. Served with chili sauce or cayenne pepper.
3. Iced Coconut Milk Coffee
Another tempting choice for any iced milk coffee enthusiasts.
1 tsp coffee powder (Nescafe Classic)
½ tsp sweet cream milk (Carnation)
125 ml coconut flavour milk
Ice cubes to taste
1. Mix coffee with sweet cream milk with three tablespoon boiling water, set aside.
2. Prepare serving glass, put ice cubes, coconut flavour milk, and mixture of coffee and sweet cream milk on top of it.
3. Stir well before drink.