As previous article written, due to COVID-19 pandemic, people remained to stay at home during large-scale social restrictions implied and stock up some affordable yet easy-to-cook ingredients. These are quick, healthy, and delicious recipes you can try and perfect for whole family.
1. Potato Balls
This delicious snack made of potatoes is perfect to be enjoyed with glass of warm tea. You only need to prepare these following ingredients to make mouth-watering potato balls.
- 780 grams of potatoes
- 280 grams of all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 85 grams of corned beef
- 100 grams of breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes and mashed, place mashed potatoes in a large bowl then add a pinch of salt.
- Add all-purpose flour, corned beef, and a pinch of pepper.
- Stir well.
- Shape into one-bit size ball, dip into beaten eggs, roll in breadcrumbs then fry potato balls until golden brown.
- Serve warm with chilli sauce and mayonnaise.
2. Egg Soup
This one could be an ideal choice to warm your stomach at breakfast, lunch even dinner. Here are ingredients you need.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 200 grams of sweet cornel corn
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tomato
- 2 scallions
- Salt, pepper, and seasonings to taste
- Warm the pan, add some oils, chopped garlic and scallion until it starts to smell more pleasant.
- Add diced tomato, add enough water, and boiled until tender.
- Reduce heat to low, add sweet cornel corn, beat 2 eggs with a fork, stir egg mixture in to soup.
- Add salt, pepper, and seasonings to taste then cook until eggs are opaque, serve warm with a plate of white rice.
3. Honey Toast
Last easy recipe to cook is Honey Toast. You only need white or whole-grain bread, honey, butter and cinnamon if you have any.
- Spread honey all over your bread either white bread or for fuller texture you can use whole-grain bread.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder if you have any at home.
- Put another piece of bread.
- To make shiny, crisp, and brown toast, spread butter on the both sides of bread before you put on the hot pan.
- Put medium heat, cook until golden brown on the both sides.
- Serve warm with glass of hot tea or coffee.
Besides perfect for easy breakfast, this delicious Honey Toast also perfect as your midnight snack while watching your favourite TV serial or drama.
Top photo source: https://pixabay.com/