Photo source: Pexels
After being inoperative for more than six months due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a number of cinemas in Jakarta have reopened, including Cinema XXI cinemas.
The reopening of the cinemas is of course accompanied by the implementation of health protocols. Cinema XXI makes several efforts to ensure that health protocols are adhered to, including:
- Placing some information to remind visitors to implement health protocols.
- Apply floor marking in the cinema area.
- Provide QR code for contact tracing.
- Provide hand sanitizers in the cinema area and hand washing soap which is always available in cinema toilets.
- The application of physical distancing in all cinema areas including in the studio.
- The cinema staff is equipped with masks, gloves and face shield when on duty.
In addition, Cinema XXI also complies with the regulations regarding the age limit set by the provincial government of DKI Jakarta. Maintenance and cleaning activities in the cinema environment are also routine and have even been carried out since the cinema is closed every day by a special task force.
Here are new normal in theaters that you should know:
- Must use mask and hand sanitizer.
- Checking temperature at the entrance, if the temperature is above 37.3 degrees Celsius, visitors may not enter the cinema area.
- As an effort to trace contacts related to pandemic control effort, visitors are asked to scan a QR code and fill out an online form.
- It is recommended to do non-cash transaction at the ticket counter.
- Visitors are advised to maintain a queue distance of 1 meter at the ticket counter.
- After completing the transaction, visitors are advised to scan the Studio QR code.
- When at XXI Cafe, visitors are encouraged to make non-cash transactions. The menu can be seen from the LED screen.
- Advised to maintain a line distance of 1 meter.
- While in the aisles of the cinema, visitors are advised to keep a distance of 1 meter and not crowd.
- While in the toilet, visitors are advised to maintain a distance of 1 meter and maintain cleanliness by washing hands.
- At the entrance to the studio, visitors are also advised to maintain a line distance of 1 meter and not crowd.
- When in the studio, visitors should sit according to the predefined seat arrangement.
- When leaving the studio, he is advised to maintain a distance of 1 meter between visitors, not crowd and throw garbage in its place.
- The cinema staff will open the exit for visitors.