After the World Health Organization (WHO) made a shocking statement that there was a possibility of COVID-19 airborne transmission—that spread through aerosols particularly in indoor settings with poor ventilation—Public Communication Team Task Force of the Acceleration of Handling COVID-19, dr. Reisa Broto Asmoro shared some of the ways people can do to prevent COVID-10 airborne transmission:
1. Always wearing mask in public places including office which decreases the risk of getting contact with an airborne microbe. Change your mask every four hours of if you find it already wet to avoid bacteria, germs, and viruses. Do not ever put your mask on any (probably) infected areas including chin. If you need to take off, make sure you only holding the string, avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth before washing hands or using hand sanitizer.
2. Always keeping safe distance even you stay at office room as well as avoid crowded room.
3. Do not touch unnecessary objects or surfaces. If you touch it, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer immediately.
4. Clean any things or surfaces you used or touch often with disinfectant as much as possible.
5. If you need to work at the office, it is recommended to use an air purifier to get rid viruses and bacteria in the air. If you stay outdoor, try to soaking up the sun for minutes.